Skip to content

Local Agent

FOR PHILADELPHIA SUBSCRIBERS ONLY at this time.  Are you an absentee Landlord?  Did you know many cities require rental owners who live out of the rental area to have a Local Agent?   And many cities are now cracking down on this requirement.  You can designate Rogues Landlord Services as your agent.  We are hoping to offer this to other counties in the future, through our local affiliate offices.  We will be sure to let you know if that happens.  But, for now, all Philly investors NOT living in the city, be sure to add on this service.
Screen Shot 2019-03-16 at 4.18.58 PM
Scroll To Top